BLUEDRIVE® Coolant circulation systems
NIMBUS® BLUEDRIVE® Coolant Circulation Systems are engineered to support the circulation of both closed and open style water cooling systems. The purpose of Coolant Circulation Systems is to pump the cooling water through all the other components. The more water flow and water pressure required, the higher the horsepower of the motor.
A regulator on BLUEDRIVE Coolant Circulation Systems opens when the pressure on the process side drops below its set point to automatically open to pump water into the system. A pressure relief valve opens when the pressure exceeds a maximum rating, preventing other components from being damaged. Coolant Circulation Systems on open cooling towers generally have a hot well/cold well tank that stores process water that is ready to circulate through the equipment.
BLUEDRIVE Coolant Circulation Systems include a NEMA 3R metal control enclosure which protect vital components from dust and moisture, as well as a strainer that collects debris that could damage the pump. A bladder-type expansion tank is included to allow for expansion and contraction of water as a result of temperature change.
NIMBUS installs and provides complete cooling system engineering services to ensure seamless integration with each customer's operations.
BLUEDRIVE® Coolant Circulation Systems:
- Preassembled to minimize field assembly time and expense
- Copper, stainless steel or SCH40 steel pipe sized for your application
- Single or dual centrifugal pumps sized for your application
- Alternating pump operation
- Automatic switchover controls
- Emergency city water fill and drain manifolds (optional)
- Automatic water makeup manifold
- Grooved coupling system
- Engineered & Manufactured in the U.S.A.