Proven In The Most Extreme Environments
Delivering efficient, effective, and clean cooling while significantly reducing water consumption was paramount in the development of the VIRGA III cooling system. The NIMBUS research and development team spent five years conducting rigorous testing in one of the harshest environments in the world – metal melting facilities.
For five years, we helped red-hot foundries Be Blue with custom-engineered VIRGA III adiabatic hybrid process cooling systems by consistently delivering inbound process water at temperatures between 90°F and 110°F.
Now we're ready to do the same for you.
A Blue Way To Cool
NIMBUS Advanced Process Cooling is dedicated to providing the most efficient, natural, and sustainable cooling technology available today. Among the numerous environmental and economical benefits, a cooling solution from NIMBUS achieves the following:
- Significantly conserves water vs. traditional cooling towers
- Eliminates Legionella and bacterial risks
- Reduces chemical use and disposal
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Quick installation
- No water collection pool to clean – ever
- Engineered to last
- Stainless steel and copper construction
- Small footprint
- Corrosion-Resistant Copper Tubing