Windy City Representatives Educational Symposium
NIMBUS' Director of Business Development Jerry Petit will be presenting at Windy City Representatives Educational Symposium next month. The symposium will focus on building Water Systems, avoiding legionella, reducing water consumption, and optimizing pumping energy.
- ASHRAE Standard 188 - Understanding Through Compliance
- Adiabatic Process Cooling - Reduce Water Consumption and Risk
- Principles of Closed Pumping Systems - Optimized Pump Selection and Control
Who should attend?
Engineers, design-build contractors and end users involved with the design and operation of building water systems.
Who is presenting?
- Jerry Petit - Director, NIMBUS Advanced Process Cooling
- Richard Silberman,CEM - CEO, Healthy Buildings
- Reece Robinson - Senior Training Specialist, Grundfos
Two Days To Choose From:
Tuesday, June 5th
University Club of Chicago
76 East Monroe St. Chicago, IL 60603
Wednesday, June 6th
Windy City Representatives
200 Windsor Dr. Oak Brook, IL 60523
10:00am - 11:15am Session 1 - ASHRAE Standard 188
11:15am - 11:30am Break
11:30am - 12:15pm Session 2 - Adiabatic Process Cooling
12:15pm - 1:00pm Lunch
1:00pm - 2:15pm Session 3 - Principles of Closed Pumping Systems
2:15pm - 2:30pm Wrap-up/Questions