NIMBUS Advanced Process Cooling's innovative VIRGA X3® and VIRGA III® hybrid adiabatic cooling systems are engineered to deliver safe, dependable, and efficient blue cooling for virtually any application. However, those operating with lower dry bulb temperatures and/or higher outbound process fluid temperatures may wish to consider a dry air cooling system.
NIMBUS provides BOREAS® and BOREAS® V-Series Dry Air Cooling Systems for customers who fit that specific niche.
Like our flagship VIRGA systems, BOREAS systems are designed to deliver years of efficient cooling while minimizing the risk of Legionnaires' disease, conserving water, and eliminating the costly maintenance programs associated with traditional evaporative coolers.
BOREAS® V-Series Dry Air Cooling Systems:
- Ideal for cooling applications where water resources are limited or restricted
- V-Shape reduces footprint compared to traditional dry coolers
- Low maintenance requirements
- Stainless steel frame and coated aluminum fins ensure years of service compared to traditional dry coolers.
- BOREAS V-Series Coolers may be upgraded to VIRGA hybrid adiabatic coolers for increased heat rejection*
- Fan staging helps reduce energy consumption
- AC (NEMA) and EC (Electronically Commutated) fan options available
- Custom-built UL 508A C/US Listed Control Panels
- Engineered & Manufactured in the U.S.A.
*Engineered upgrade performed only by NIMBUS Advanced Process Cooling. Third party modifications void product warranty.
BOREAS® Dry Air Cooling Systems:
- Heavy gauge G90 galvanized frame and cabinet construction
- Aluminum fins, copper tubing, and MPT connections standard
- Lift points & pre-assembled legs allow for safe & simple positioning during installation
- Custom-manufactured coils
- Available in a range of footprints to fit virtually any facility (1-7 fan single row or 2-14 fan double row)
- Vertical and horizontal air-flow configurations available
- Fan motors are TEAO VFD-compatible, energy efficient, and mounted to motor rails to ensure vibration-free operation
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.