NIMBUS Advanced Process Cooling's innovative VIRGA III® hybrid adiabatic cooling systems are engineered to deliver safe, dependable, and efficient blue cooling for virtually any application. However, those operating with lower dry bulb temperatures and/or higher outbound process fluid temperatures may wish to consider a dry air cooling system.
NIMBUS provides BOREAS™ Dry Air Cooling Systems for customers who fit that specific niche.
Like our flagship VIRGA III systems, BOREAS systems are designed to deliver years of efficient cooling while minimizing the risk of Legionnaires' disease, conserving water, and eliminating the costly maintenance programs associated with traditional evaporative coolers.
BOREAS Dry Air Cooling Systems:
- Heavy gauge G90 galvanized frame and cabinet construction
- Aluminum fins, copper tubing, and MPT connections standard
- Lift points & pre-assembled legs allow for safe & simple positioning during installation
- Custom-manufactured coils
- Available in a range of footprints to fit virtually any facility (1-7 fan single row or 2-14 fan double row)
- Vertical and horizontal air-flow configurations available
- Fan motors are TEAO VFD-compatible, energy efficient, and mounted to motor rails to ensure vibration-free operation
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.